Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Honeymoon in Kona Watching the Ironman World Championship

On September 7, 2013 my lovely lady Kim Babij and I got hitched.  She became Kim Babij-Gesell, and I locked in the best race sherpa around!  It was a great day, check out the picture below from Simply Rosie Photography.


The pictures were fantastic and despite putting up a stink about hiring a wedding photographer, I'm so glad we had Mark and Rosie there.  Originally, I thought hiring a wedding photographer was ridiculous and that Instagram would be fine enough.  Kim promptly corrected me and we made a trade; we would hire Simply Rosie and I would get to pick where we went on the honeymoon.  Hence: KONA IRONMAN!!!!

Enough mushy gushy stuff abut the wedding, on to the triathlon related part of the post. The video below is from the day of the race. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment